Warne 7674M Remington 700 LA Mountain Tech Tactical Rail
A Mountain Tech tactical rail from Warne Scope Mounts adds a versatile base for your Remington model.
This Warne Picatinny rail is an outstanding addition to your Remington rifle because of its strength and lightness. Aircraft-grade aluminum has been precision CNC machined and treated with a mil-spec hardcoat anodized finish, and the bases are coated with black zinc. That combination gives you protection from the weather and environment as well as corrosion and abrasion resistance. It fits Picatinny and Weaver mounts and is also NATO-STANAG compatible.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform
- Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Bases feature black zinc coated hardware for “Element Proof” protection.
- Self centering tapered T-15 Torx screws.
- Fits Picatinny & we’ver style mounts and are NATO-STANAG compatible.
- Part Number:7674M
- Weight:1.8 oz
- Material:7075 Aluminum
- Fits:Bergara B-14 Long Action, Christensen Arms Long Action Rem 700 style, Rem 700 Long Action, Mauser Model 18, Sauer 100 & 101