Lyman Magnum Inertia Bullet Puller
Just smack the head on a hard surface until the bullet comes apart from the brass.
The head design has been newly engineered to allow the puller to be used on a full range of calibers from the small 5.7x28mm FN to the largest magnum case.
The “full size” ergonomic molded handle with rubber insert will provide a comfortable secure grip so the tool wont slip while being used.
Safely strips loaded rounds in seconds without damage to bullet or case.
Features custom engineered head design that allows use on full range of calibers from tiny 5.7 X 28FN to the largest Magnums.
Full-size ergonomic molded handle with rubber insert for comfort and sure grip.
Whether you are a beginner reloader or a trained professional the Magnum Inertia Bullet Puller by Lyman will easily separate the bullet from the brass.
- Type: Inertia Impact Bullet Puller
- Function: Separate bullet and powder from a loaded round
- Material: Aluminum shaft, Shatter proof plastic head
- Works great with cast bullets
- Works on small calibers like the 5.7x28mm FN to the magnum cases