LEE Precision .38 Special Six Pack Pro Press Kit
Rifle Six Pack Pro Kit includes Six Pack Progressive Press, Auto Drum Powder Measure, Shell Plate, Universal Case Feed Magazine, and Lee breech lock dies (full length sizing die, short charging die, easy adjust dead length bullet seating die, factory crimp die and instructions with load data).
- Six stations allow any brand of die be used — in line bullet feed dies, powder check dies and such.
- Simple and reliable automatic indexing — just one moving part, replaceable in seconds, no tools required and never requires adjustment.
- Stroke and clearance sufficient for largest magnum rifle cases. Uses the same all steel linkage found on our Classic Cast 50 BMG press.
- Massive 28.4mm ram glides through 82 mm of solid steel giving the ram over 7300 mm2 of solid support.
- Spent primer tube collects dirty, gritty spent primers.
- All dies securely fastened in the upper die carrier with Lee Smart Lock bushings. No more turret or tool head to replace or move during use.
- Automatic priming system – simple, reliable and safe with any brand or size of primer. Primes at the bottom of stroke so all six stations are available for operations.
- Automatic case inserter works with any case. Cases can be manually fed through the convenient loading port. Includes the Lee case feed magazine, works with most hand gun cases and all AR rifle cases.
- Easy to set case retainers on every station. No springs, plugs or buttons to loose or tinker with.
- Cartridge changeover in seconds, including primer size with no adjustments.
- Automatic case ejector reliably whisks away your completed round to the ammo bin. Press includes combination tool rack, bin bracket, along with free ammo bin.